You take out a loan if you want to buy something of greater value and do not have enough cash. Depending on the type of loan you want to borrow, other requirements set by the bank and different documents are required for the transaction. We have now collected the documents needed to take out a loan.

Whatever you borrow, you’ll need the following documents:

Identity card (or passport, driving license); Address card; tax Card.Employer certificate (self-employed, in case of KATA, EVA NAV certificate and zero certificate for both company and individual; in case of pensioner pension voucher and pension certificate). Bank account statement (last 2-6 months) if you do not require a credit from the account keeping bank. Certificates of Existing Loans (Proof of Capital Debt)

Mortgage loan

Mortgage loan

You can also apply for real estate collateral for home use, for free use and for redemption. As it stands in its name, a loan is backed by real estate collateral. This serves as a guarantee to the bank in the event that the debtor, for whatever reason, does not pay the bank. Due to the inclusion of the property, mortgage loans have a better interest rate than other loans. The requirements of the banks towards the loan applicant, the interest rate and maturity of the loan may be different.

For sure, you’ll need the following documents:

Property Sheet (This is usually charged to you by the bank). Floor plan (enough hand-drawn). Real estate and / or life insurance (also known as credit insurance) policy (if you have one, you can do it later, you will need it to pay off the loan)

Purchase agreement received by the Land Registry. Application for land registration received by the Land Registry.Escrow Agreement by Lawyer (The 3 documents above are only required for real estate loans).

Construction loan

Construction loan

Not all banks can apply for this type of loan. A construction loan is a type of home loan designed to get you to the property before it becomes final use. The coverage may vary from one financial institution to another. There are some banks that accept the real estate under construction as collateral, some that do not. In this case, an additional property of appropriate value must be provided which can be included in the transaction as collateral.

The following documents are required for borrowing:

Property Sheet (This is usually charged to you by the bank). Map coupon (usually charged by the bank for a fee). Real estate and / or life insurance (also known as credit insurance) policy (s). Legal Building Permit uploaded to the EGD (Abbreviation for the Electronic Documentation System to Support Construction Authority Licensing Procedures. Service of the Hungarian e-Government that enables electronic planning and electronic case management in building authority licensing procedures.


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *